- Allan, Bob, TJ and all of the guys at Cityside are the best source for Land Rover service. They are highly specialized and knowledgable when it comes to all things
Land Rover. We have been servicing our D2 for over 5 years with this shop, and they have never let us down. People travel from all over the country to have their Land Rover's serviced with Cityside,
and once you experience their level of customer service, you'll understand why they are the best!
- Alan is simply the best Land Rover mechanic around. If you have a Rover it should go to Alan. Forget ECR or the 4x4 Center or any other
place. He will diagnose the problem quickly and find the most cost effective way to resolve the issue. He never upsells or tries to sneak anything by you.
I wish Alan could fix all my cars....
- Alan is wealth of knowledge when it comes to Land Rover. We take our Discovery 2003 for all repairs and many times Alan can diagnose
problem over the phone so I can anticipate how long my wait will be. We drive about 45 minutes each way to have our LR serviced because Alan is simply the best and his rates are much better
than the dealer.
- I've been taking my 1982 Land Rover to Alan since the day I bought it over 5 years ago. He is not only an honest mechanic, but a superb Land Rover mechanic as well.
Whether you have a newer Land Rover or an old one like me, don't even think of taking it anywhere else. I agree with the prior poster - I've had better experiences with Alan than any other shop I've
ever dealt with. You simply cannot get better Land Rover service anywhere.
- Cityside garage is the best! There honesty, professionalism and knowledge is without peer and all this for much less than the dealer. There is only one place to
take your Rover, Cityside!
- Cityside Garage was recommended to me by my local Mercedes-Benz salesman. I contacted Alan and we had a great conversation over the phone and I felt very at
ease with what he told me Cityside's capabilities were. He created a quote and we began the process. I am located a considerable distance from Cityside Garage, but I feel I was kept very well
informed all the way through the process and was provided with pictures of the progress which really helped re-assure me. Kiley was also great and everyone was polite and helpful when we
- Tim. L